Monday, March 21, 2011

Review Avon Liquid foundation and Lipstick





Kikay Exchange gave me these Avon Goodies for her followers and I’m the lucky one! So I will share my experience with this light beige liquid foundation. I’m not fanatic of Avon product especially in make up because I’m preferred the branded items but I love to try different products too. Since Ms. Jill gave these to me, so I grabbed the opportunity to try it out, and I’m so amazed with this liquid foundation product because when I applied it on my face it works wonderful. It absorbs the oil from my skin and lasts for 8 hours plus. Blends easily with skin tone. And the Avon ultra moisture rich lipstick M501 spicy this lipstick has a very smooth texture, a semi-glossy finish and great color payoff. I like that you can build the color.

1 comment:

  1. Not a huge Avon fan myself, but my mother in law sells the stuff so I happen to have used that foundation and found it pretty good.

    ReplyDelete